SERVPRO Water Damage Restoration
When your home is being threatened by water damage from flooding or leaks, SERVPRO of Fallbrook/South Oceanside Professionals have the expertise to prevent or mitigate the devastating effects water damage can have in order to help preserve and restore your property.
SERVPRO of Fallbrook/South Oceanside Professionals have the equipment and experience necessary to handle the most challenging water damage and removal situations and are available around-the-clock.
SERVPRO of Fallbrook/South Oceanside Professionals concentrate on safely drying, deodorizing and disinfecting the areas flooded or damaged by water.
Contact SERVPRO of Fallbrook/South Oceanside Regarding Your Water Damage Emergency - (760) 451-0600
Water Removal Equipment
- Moisture detectors, hygrometers and other meters measure the extent of moisture saturation.
- Infrared camera may be used to identify water location for thorough water removal.
- Submersible and gas-powered pumps for continuous pumping of high-level water.
- Truck mounted and portable extraction units perform efficient water removal.
Sanitizing Agents, Germicides, & Anti-Microbial Treatments
- Deodorization products control odors from excessive moisture.
- Disinfection products stop the growth of bacteria, fungi, mildew, and other harmful microorganisms.
Hi-Tech Drying Equipment
- Drying equipment helps prevent property water damage like swelling and warping of floors, walls and furniture.
- Industrial grade dehumidifiers minimize secondary water damage.
- High-speed air movers create airflow across walls, carpets, pads and furniture, evaporating moisture.
- Some situations call for special drying techniques that require state of the art equipment and training.